Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 May 2013

gerard newsfeed

since my chem announced that they were breaking up earlier this spring founder Gerard Way ain't been taking it easy.  all he does is get up at 7am to take care of his daughter Bandit Way then write songs all day until early hours of the morning :(
he is co - directing an episode for the Aquabats show with his brother Mikey Way (who is now to be believed to be single) this is aired on june 1st on the hub network.
he told yahoomusic that he has got a gig  for a childrens show, but does not yet have a project yet :(
me
meanwhile the singer says he's remained creative while trying to figure out his next move in the music industry.  He told us " i really havent been doing anything concrete exept writing tons of stuff" 
writing tons of stuff,” says Way. “I’m just having experiences. I’m playing tons of instruments, constantly writing music, and I guess I’m putting myself out there and not pushing anything away. The only way I can describe it is I don’t know who I was before I started My Chem. I know that answers nothing, but that’s the point. I’m just exploring and seeing what happens.”



we found this picture of him in may 2013 
look at his little stubble of a beard he finally hit puberty :? 
 lol (joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment