Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 May 2013

just a little bit of facts on the bullets album

I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love.


I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love is the debut album by 'My Chemical Romance.  it was released 
this is the album cover
on the 23rd july 2002.  the singles from this album
  • vampires will never hurt you-released 27th may 2002
  • honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us-released december 15th 2003
  • headfirst for halos released 5th april 2004
this album had a raw sound that had guitar gifs, very energetic vocals and even sometimes screaming. it was considered an emo album, with strong influences from punk rock, emo, rock punk and some influences from heavy metal! 
this was the band during the bullets era

No comments:

Post a Comment