Search This Blog

Sunday 9 June 2013

help i need some serious advice gahs help me now!!!!

help me i need some serious help now gahs!!!

apparently its unhealthy for me to have an obsession of gerard way as much as i do!
im 14 coming on 15 this july, and i love gerard way.
i know nearly every fact about him, my mom gets annoyed!
iv only like him about a month now and my mom is getting really pissed off..

can anyone help or give me some advice on keeping my mouth shut about very 'important' facts about him and frerard and frank and mikey and ray and n=bob and even matt the stealing drummer!
please (what if she gets me a jaw shutter, or puts me in a mental institute, but then again 9 ant to see what its like to be in a mental institution just for the research on a book im writing about frikey/frerard/waycest)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment